WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
|wordpress_[hash]||To store your authentication details.||When the browsing session ends.|
|wordpress_logged_in_[hash]||Indicates when you’re logged in, and who you are, for interface use.||When the browsing session ends.|
|wp-settings-[time]-[UID]||Used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.||When the browsing session ends.|
|skip_cache||Used for controlling assets cache.||1 hour|
|comment_author||Used only when users comment or leave reviews.||6 months|
|wp-postpass||Login abuse protection.||1 day|
|wordpress_no_cache||Prevents content caching.||infinite|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Contains information about the cart and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.||2 days|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Contains information about the cart and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes.||2 days|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.||8 hours|
Google Analytics Cookies
|__utma||This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.||Now + 2 years|
|__utmb||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with our site. When a new page is clicked, the cookie is reset. If you leave the website or cease activity, the cookie is deleted.||Now + 30 minutes|
|End of session||This cookie is used in conjunction with __utmb to determine whether or not to establish a new session.||__utmc|
|Now + 6 months||This cookie stores the type of referral used by visitors to our site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within your own site. The cookie is updated with each page view.||__utmz|
|Now + 10 minutes||This cookie is used to throttle the request rate for our website – i.e. it limits the collection of data when there is high traffic.||__utmt|
|Now + 2 years||A Google Analytics cookie for general tracking.||_ga|
|1 day||A Google Analytics cookie for general tracking.||_gid|
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft.
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from this page from Mozilla.
- For the Safari web browser, please visit AllAboutCookies and Network Advertising Initiative.